Trekking around the Pyrenees with mules
Travel to the Pyrenees in a different way
Whether you come with family, friends or an experienced group, we offer hiking programmed or customized trips for one or several days.
We are the first company of active tourism in Spain that bring pack mules to carry food (full board) and all the material you need on the mountain.
- You walk without backpack.
- Different routes for all levels. Families, groups of friends or people who do not know each other and join to a scheduled trip.
- We specialize in tours around villages with centuries of history, hike to peaks or canyoning, geological tours, birdwatching tours or multi-day routes as the Pyrenean GR-15.
- Safety and comfort of the hand of our guides, biologist and cook.
- We respect the environment and treat pack mules fondly.
We like what we do, and we do it right.
Services offered to companies and expeditions
Do you own a business or want to make an expedition?
You're in luck, we handle all the logistics and transport of equipment to be able to be self-sufficient for several days and transport all gear needed to reach your target.
- Logistics and support to mountain guides companies in routes from one or more days.
- Transportation of material in popular races like the Climb Oroel.
- Porteo for paragliding activities, BTT.
- Material transport to shelters.
- We'd love you to contact us if you want to make business for your company / expedition.
Partners and clients
Still have not heard of us?
We are a young company, we were born in 2014 with the support of various institutions and media, with great enthusiasm and purpose, so people can explore the landscapes in the Pyrenees without having to carry weight in their backpacks or be an expert mountaineer .
After traveling much of the world and live in the Pyrenees for many years, we decided to start a business to make a living the way we like.
We work in the Aragonese Pyrenees, we are mountain and canyoning guides, geological heritage guides, biologists, ski / snowboard instructors (in winter time), cooks in the shelter of Góriz ... we spend our life in the Pyrenees and we love it!
If you want to know a little more, check out what they say about us in the media!